This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RethinkColour #CollectiveBias
Happy Monday loves!! Sometimes, we feel like we need a change but we don't want to cut our hair or getting an extreme makeover look. But, have you tried to changing your hairstyle? Here are three very simple ideas of hairstyles that you can literally make in 5 minutes and trust me, it will make you feel different and refreshed right away!
Never learned how to fishtail braid? You're not alone, it may seem hard but after you practice, It would be very easy to create this look!
1.First, hair has to be brushed and with no tangles.
2. Divide hair into two sections. Take a small outer piece of one of the two sections of your hair (it doesn't matter which section you start with).
3. Cross the small piece over and add it to the inside of the other section. This piece you have crossed will now become a part of the other section.
4. Keep your crossed piece tight or hair may start to come out once you've finished braiding.
5. Now you're going to make the exact same cross but this time you will use the other section of hair.
6. Stop braiding once you feel the sections getting too small.
As easy as twist your hair from your blur all the way to the back and put some bobby pins on!
1. Start by brushing your hair to remove any knots before you being to braid.
2. Take a one-two inch section of hair and split it into three.
3. Begin your braid by bringing the right section under the middle, and the left section under the right. Then add some hair to the middle piece (now on the right side) and bring it under.
4. Repeat adding in hair from the left side and bringing that section under into the middle. You still add in hair from both side with this braid, but you keep the braid close to your hairline along the side of your face.
I've heard a lot that some people don't want to explore with different hairstyles because it will show their hair's root. I understand how difficult it is to keep them perfectly because hair can grow very fast!! However, I want to introduce you this amazing product from John Frieda "Root Blur" it is basically a concealer that will help you to keep your roots on point and the way you desire them. It simply blend to customize your shade and it will not rub off until last shampoo. Sounds great, right? It is!! I've always had my roots darker than the rest of my hair, now I got the "Honey Caramel" and it goes perfect with my hair tone.
Have you tried the John Frieda Root Blur Colour Blending Concealer from Target yet? You would love it as much as I do! You can find this product at Target on the endcap display (available 12/27 – 3/5) and best of all, if you buy 3 products, you get a $5 Target Gift Card!